Datavideo DATA-HDR60-0TB (DATAHDR600TB) HDR-60 Desktop HD/SD-SDI Digital Video Recorder
The Datavideo HDR-60 is a hard drive based video recorder, with removable hard drive enclosure, designed for studio desktop applications.
The HDR-60 records from both High and Standard Definition video equipment via HD/SD-SDI. The HDR-60 comes with a removable hard drive enclosure. Additional enclosures are also available and the HDR-60 is compatible with SSD drives.
Once you have completed your recording, simply eject the hard drive enclosure and use USB 2.0 to connect to a PC or MAC based NLE system. The USB port provides power to the unit. It’s perfect for use with laptops in the field. You can work directly from the removable drive, or copy video files to your NLE’s video drives.
If you are in North, Central, and South America the HDR-60 comes with a 320GB hdd. The price above reflects a recorder without hdd. Please refer to the correct pricing in your price list or contact your local Datavideo reseller.
- Video Resolutions:
720x576i or 720x480i
- Accidental Power-Off Protection - In the case of an accidental power-off, like a blackout, the recorded file will still be saved, minus 2 seconds at the end of the file.
- NTFS - HDR-60 uses the NTFS file system.
- On the Fly - Media files are made on the fly with the HDR-60.
- Time Code - HDR-60 has time code input and output.
- Gen-Lock - HDR-60 features gen-lock input and pass-through.
- Locking Power Connector - Locking connectors keep the power plug securely attached.
- Power-On Features - HDR-60 has Power-On Record and Power-On Play.
- Timelapse Recording - HDR-60 is able to do timelapse recording.
- Ref-In - HDR-60 has Ref-in/loop-through, Black Burst, and Tri-level Signal.
In The Box
- 1x HDR-60 product
- 1x AD Switch DC 12V
- 1x USB Cable (Y type)
- 2x Mini XLR F to M XLR cable
- 2x Mini XLR F to F XLR cable
- 2x 2.5" Removable HDD Enclosure (HDD Not Included)
- 10x M3 X 4 m/m Screws
- 2x 2.0 X 6 m/m Screws
- 2x HD Label
- 4x Label
- 1x Thank You Card